Registration begins at 9am on Thursday February 15th. Here's a little step by step to answer your how to's and questions.
Where and How
- A registration button will be found in the upper right hand corner of the navigation menu at the top of the festival homepage.
- It will take you to a registration page where you will have the choice to register for trips and classes, the Sibley keynote, and the Sip and Paint. Registration for each of these is through a separate organization and will therefore require separate payment. Each registration will open a new page in your browser.
- The keynote registration is through Icicle Creek Center for the Arts and any questions or difficulties regarding the keynote can be directed to www.icicle.org, or 509 548-6347.
- Registration for festival trips and classes will allow you to register for multiple people- so if you are hoping to bird or paint with a friend, family member or spouse it is recommended to purchase your tickets together in one registration.
Tickets and confirmation
- You will receive digital tickets for each trip or class confirming your registration. If you do not receive a mobile ticket, or you were not asked for your credit card- you are not registered!
- The Scheduling system is great for planning your day, getting a visual of the festival layout, and checking for up to the minute details while you are at the festival- it's mobile friendly! However, creating a schedule DOES NOT register you for an event.
- General rule of thumb- if you were not asked to pay- you are not registered!
- Subsequent emails with specific trip instructions will be sent out as the festival gets closer- keep an eye out!
- Need a place to stay while you are at the festival? Already thinking of something tasty to eat? Check out our Top Picks for suggestions!
We hope that your registration will be smooth sailing, but in the event that you just can't find the answer, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on the Leavenworth Spring Bird Fest Page, or give us a call (509 548-0181 ext. 4- this will be your slowest option as we have one line!)
Happy Birding! We will see you in May!