The Wenatchee Valley is know for its incredible recreation opportunities. You can enjoy everything the region has to offer while birding with local experts or exploring on your own during Bird Fest! (Watercraft trips include all of the gear you will need.)
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding - Test your balance and spot unique migratory birds while SUPing with Leavenworth Outdoor Center. Trips are offered Thursday, Friday and Saturday!
- White Water Rafting - Splash and Giggle on the Icicle Creek and Wenatchee River with Osprey Rafting. There are seven chances to join in on the fun!
- Early Birds and Kayaks - Rise and shine with Leavenworth Outdoor Center to see water birds at eye level. Trips offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Bikes and Birds - Offered in Leavenworth Saturday and Sunday as a casual ride around town and Wenatchee on Saturday they will be hitting the Loop Trail. Get your exercise, see the sights and spot some incredible birds along the way. Bikes are not provided, but can be rented in Wenatchee and Leavenworth - Helmets are required.
- Local hiking adventures - There are so many incredible places throughout the entire Wenatchee Valley to hike and see wildflowers and birds. From beginner to expert, casual to hard-core, there are hikes with scenery that won't disappoint! Visit Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and Wenatchee Outdoors for inspiration!