FREE Rain or Shine and ADA-Accessible
Kids, adults and families can celebrate the natural world at the Family Discovery Center!
Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Location: The Barn @ Barn Beach Reserve, 347 Division Street, Leavenworth, WA
- 11AM - Sarvey Wildlife Rehabilitation Center: Get eye to eye with owls, hawks, falcons, and eagles! Volunteers from Sarvey will introduce you to live raptors
- 12PM - "Leave no Trace" Picnic Class: A family class with Carl Stanfield of Tall Timber Ranch.
- Check out the binoculars and scopes, enjoy displays by vendor Swarvoski Optics
- Take photos of your own - Barn Beach offers a great opportunity for photographers!
- Experience the Audubon's beautiful traveling photography exhibit
- Participate in kid friendly art and nature activities
- Check out the archery booth
- Watch Daniel create unique birdhouses on site
- Go on a nature walk and discover our eBird hotspots
- Live music, arist booths, and so much more!
Come on down to the Bird Fest Central at Barn Beach Reserve anytime between 10am - 2pm!
No need to drive all the way through town! Barn Beach is a hidden gem on the edge of town with convenient parking located 1 block up on Commercial Street.